Subject: [Leica] The rangefinder shape / styling is back! - Olympus EP-1
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 10:37:43 +1000

The new Olympus has a four thirds sensor (the kind you love) and
interchangeable lenses but is LX3 size. I'm sure you'll be able to get an
adaptor for your Nikon glass ;-) ;-) ;-)
Using the patented Rabiner Speak doesn't the LX3 have a half half half half
half half frame sensor with matching crop circle ;-)
Still in debate what we'll all call this new breed of camera. Oly wants us
to call it a Pen! The forums seem to like EVIL, (Electronic Viewfinder
Interchangeable Lenses) which I can't see catching on with the makers and
only fits the G1/GH1 actually. Maybe we'll have to settle for MFT from micro
four thirds.
.