Subject: [Leica] almost outa here...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 16:28:47 -0700

Steve Barbour said:

moving is such fun...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW+2009/domioutahere.jpg.html

Hi Steve

Yeah right! And Dominique should win an Oscar for her ability to look so
calm in the eye of the moving storm! :-)  It's about as much fun as swimming
in a pool with hungry sharks!  I've moved 4 times, the first couple weren't
toooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

However the more you collect over the years in the way of household goods
and things, the bigger the boxes that have to be packed and unpacked at
destination.

The final move up to this moment, given I'll not likely be around for the
"final final move!" :-) was across Canada to the west coast with no
intention of moving household things ever again.  I mean it's so close to
heaven out here I can't imagine moving again. :-)

So your move to the west coast I'm sure will be considered one of moving to
paradise, :-) as I did when it was January and no snow! People were wearing
shorts and playing tennis on outdoor courts!

Have a good one and after you get settled you can pop up the coast for a
visit. :-)

Cheers,

ted

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] almost outa here...)