Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday Lilly
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 19:27:25 -0700

Barney Quinn showed:

The  Lilies are out. That always makes me a little sad because they

are the last of the spring perennials. It;s the end of spring and the

start of summer. Of course it's the equinox, so this botanical

calendar isn't far off the mark. Scary, considering I don't even have

my boat in the water yet!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Yellow_lillies.jpg.html

Hi Barney,

If you have a macro adapter to add onto a macro lens?  If you can get tight
enough to a water drop you'll almost be inside it to see the centre of the
flower. This should be an inverted image inside the water drop So with any
kind of luck it should be brilliant with colour. I think the red orange
would be quite incredible against the yellow. That is if you have the gear
to do so.

Cheers,

ted