Subject: [Leica] Are we no longer wanted?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 19:34:03 -0500

Jayanand,

That sounds really interesting.  Could you post some photos of all this?  Do
you Pasteurize the buffalo milk or is it raw?  I remember drinking raw milk
at my grandmother's farm, and somehow I am still here.  That and the
darkroom chemistry didn't get me...maybe gin is the antidote.  Or Scotch.
Or both.

Ken

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Are we no longer wanted?)