Subject: [Leica] 135mm Hektor 4.5
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 11:02:40 -0600

I bought one a few years ago (like 40) for peanuts.  It has some cleaning
marks and a little internal haze but I still use it on occasion.  Nowadays,
with the ability to easily adjust contrast in PS, some of the older lenses
are more usable than they once were.  Here's an example using the Hektor
held up to the body of a Pentax DSLR (*istDL) at ISO 800, f/5.6, 1/15 sec.,
hand held, in failing light.
http://tinyurl.com/hektor45

and the one after it too.

The Hektor on an M3 is quite usable IMO.  Or any M with an accessory finder.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE