Subject: [Leica] Repairs by DAG
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 21:36:48 -0600

Today I received a UPS delivery of my IIIc from Don Goldberg (DAG), the
repair guy in Wisconsin.  He replaced a shutter curtain and generally
cleaned things up.  The camera now looks and feels basically like new.  Even
the squinty finder is bright and usable, and the RF is super crisp and
accurate.  DAG lived up to the good recommendations, so thanks to all who
have mentioned him in the past.  Sherry Kreuter is equally skilled but I
think she no longer does screw-mount work so I went with Don for this one,
and would do it again.  The camera was made in 1949 so it's turning 60.  I
wonder how my DSLR will be working 60 years from now? ;-)

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Repairs by DAG)