Subject: [Leica] Lugger Meet/Dinner at LHSA Seattle Meet - October 2009
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 16:32:42 -0600

The LHSA is holding their annual meeting in Seattle this October (7th thru
11th) and I'm planning to attend. My daughter victoria will most likely come
over on the ferry from her school in Victoria.

Thinking of setting up another Lugger's meet, most likely including dinner
one evening.

Please let me know if you are interested in attending.

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada

Bing?  brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place.   Try it
now.