Subject: [Leica] Dr. Ted on CBC about Kodachrome
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 17:47:38 -0700

Hi Luggers,
I was listening inattentively late this afternoon to the Coast Show
on CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corp) and heard Dr. Ted's name which
caused my ears to perk up.
The interviewer was asking Dr. T. about his feelings on the demise of
Kodachrome - at least the public broadcaster has the good sense to
ask somebody who knows what he is talking about. The interviewer
tried hard to get Ted to say that he was going to miss Kodachrome and
while admitting to the film's wonderful qualities, Ted refused to be
nostalgic and talked instead about the quality advances of the latest
professional digital cameras. Ted didn't admit to using the film in
1936 when it was invented but I bet he did. Good on you Ted - always
look forward and never back. :-).
Cheers
Howard (trying always to look forward on Pender)

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Dr. Ted on CBC about Kodachrome)
Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Dr. Ted on CBC about Kodachrome)