Subject: [Leica] IMG: Postcards from Dresden
From: joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao)
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 17:48:33 +0800

Geoff,

Thank you for sharing your Dresden photos.

The hotel is Taschenbergpalais Kempinski, originally built by August the
Strong for his mistress in the early 18th century.  I stayed there in July
2007 when I went to collect my new car in Leipzig.  My trip also took me to
my favourite watch makers in the Saxony town of Glashutte, a 45-min drive
from Dresden.  I plan to sign up for the watch making course there next
summer.

Didn't visit Leica in Solms on that occasion, as the CEO at the time was
less than hospitable.

Thanks again,

Joseph

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] IMG: Postcards from Dresden)