Subject: [Leica] Back with B&W Film
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 00:11:18 +0200

Hi Mark,

Yes, I've answered Bob's question with these words:

<<Hi Bob,

I'm still alive! it was no reaction and she has not heard the click,
the MP is very silentious, I have estimated the distance, approached,
corrected, shooted and I've continue walking without looking behind
me, also the image is slightly cropped, but this occasion was not
dangerous for me...

Thank you very much for looking and commenting, yes, the shadowed man
is my favorite too.

Saludos
Lluis>>

Saludos cordiales Mark, thanks for your interest
Lluis

El 25/06/2009, a las 7:42, Mark Rabiner escribi?:

> Why not answer the question?
> What was her reaction?
>

> Mark William Rabiner
>

>> From: Lluis Ripoll <luisripoll at telefonica.net>
>> Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 19:19:48 +0200
>> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
>> Subject: Re: [Leica] Back with B&W Film
>>
>> My friend Jayanand,
>>
>> If my eyes and my camera can enjoy beautiful views, why not to catch
>> them?, finally I'm only catching the images..., nathing else
>>
>> Cheers
>> Lluis
>>

>> El 24/06/2009, a las 18:45, Jayanand Govindaraj escribi?:
>>
>>> Luis,
>>> Looks like everyone on the list is hooked onto Senoritas From
>>> Barcelona!
>>> Cheers