Subject: [Leica] NAPP
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 15:27:00 -0400

LUG:

I cancelled my membership to NAPP - the National Association of
Photoshop Professionals - several years ago when their magazine
Photoshop User started accepting advertising for iStock and other
micro-stock agencies.  I missed the magazine and all of their good
tips and discounts and micro-stock is everywhere now so I've decided
that I was "cutting off my nose to spite my face"  (I'm sure foreign
languages might have problem with that saying!)  The magazine is very
good and comes with lots of perks like member access to lots of
tutorials on their website.  You also get to post a portfolio of 24
images.  I put mine up today:
http://www.photoshopuser.com/members/portfolios/view/gallery/1193907

You've probably seen most of them but the format is a little
different here.  Is anybody else a member of NAPP?

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] NAPP)