Subject: [Leica] FS: All of my R gear (sadly!)
From: dpfreedman at gmail.com (David Freedman)
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 16:06:38 -0400

The point can be made without sarcasm.  Was there a clear R system
roadmap in place before the bottom fell out?  Was a successor to the
DMR in development before the Imacon issues developed? Remember the
Hermes years?

Regardless of the underlying reasons, world economy or poor
management, the fact remains the R system has reached the end of the
line. I do hope the S2 is a phenomenal sucess so that when I win the
lottery I might be able to afford it.

Dave F.

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] FS: All of my R gear (sadly!))