Subject: [Leica] NAPP
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 00:01:00 -0400

At 10:38 PM 6/26/2009, you wrote:
>Tina, its an extremely strong, cohesive and professional gallery. Many of
>these are new to me. Do you have these up in a little larger form elsewhere
>too?

Thanks, Geoff.  Most of them are here:

http://www.tinamanley.smugmug.com/gallery/5885005_Vryn9#367425430_KikRj

or here:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/portfolio

but they are scattered in with others on those sites.  The ones on
the NAPP site are the ones that Gene Richards edited for me.  I'm my
own worst editor and can't choose because I know all of the people
and their stories.  It's like trying to choose your favorite child!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] NAPP)