Subject: [Leica] AUS-GER Lug Meeting in Berlin - some more shots.
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 10:53:42 -0500 (CDT)

Douglas,

I've been enjoying your pictures of Berlin very much.   I have turned
on a recording of Die Drei Groschen Oper to go along with your
pictures and it has been very enjoyable.   I've wondered, though,
about those pictures of the table full of three Leicas but all the
pictures say they were taken with a Canon digital!

Bob