Subject: [Leica] IMG: Large Berlin gallery
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 00:50:31 +0200

Nice to see you didn't meet up with this bloke in the Pergamon Museum -
but it really is a breathtaking collection of the spoils of pillage in
the name of archeology.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/20040829-CRW_0384_edited-1.jpg.html

Needless to say, he was NOT a camera fan.

Turned into a very nice travelogallery, Geoff.

I'll have mine finished soon too - I have some films yet to be developed
and scanned

Cheers
Douglas

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Large Berlin gallery)