Subject: [Leica] Large Berlin Gallery
From: dnygr at cshore.com (Douglas Nygren)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 08:42:42 -0400

Nice to see a photo of the Pergamon steps. I recall going through the
museum in the late 60s and early 70s when the city was divided. It
never seemed that crowded then--at least when I visited there.

Another great German city for museums is Munich, M?nchen. I recall one
museum--was it Die Alte Pinakothek? I forget--where there is a
collection of wonderful Titians and D?rers.

The beer was memorable, too.

Doug

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Large Berlin Gallery)