Subject: [Leica] Which M to sell to get which M8?
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 21:36:36 +0100

Hi Richard,

I've been watching this thread with some interest, having funded a
second M8 body by selling my M6TTL and M2.  As far as which one to keep,
it really is down to personal preference.  Which one do you go for first
when thinking about taking pictures?  If there is a definite preference,
then keep that one and sell the other.

FWIW, the reason I sold all of my film M equipment was purely because
since buying my first M8, I have used hardly anything else and the film
cameras were just sitting there unused.  Still, it wasn't an easy
decision but on rationalising it, any desire to keep the hardware was
purely for sentimental reasons.

I have no regrets.

Mark Pope,
Swindon, Wilts