Subject: [Leica] IMG: critters in Sierra County
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 18:11:14 -0400

Except that its real wimpy and I don't spend much time on such a website
from someone who has claims to be a serious photographer.

My pix are way to small. I reduced them like an idiot based on an article I
read about how everybody has laptops now. When the first when up you could
really see them.
Were they borrowed for the wrong reasons?
I hope so.
I'm sure some high school kid used them for a decoupage table top project.
The will be back big soon.

Mark William Rabiner