Subject: [Leica] Canada Day
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphoto's email)
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 21:41:10 -0700

To My Dear Canadian Colleagues:

Thank God Canada is up there.

Sort of keeps things in perspective.  For us "I Want It Now" Americans.

Great problem solvers.

Like how to get American Embassy folks out of Iran when we just
couldn't figure it out.

That sort of thing.

I've lived in Seattle most of the time.  Born here.  It looks exactly
the same when you cross to Canada as it did in Bellingham.

But it's different.

I like it.

Thank you, Canada.

Don't change too much, OK?