Subject: [Leica] JULY 4 INDEPENDENCE DAY
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 06:44:33 -0700

USA 4th of JULY 2009 INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATION!  :-)

Given we're on the eve of the USA 4th of July Independence Day celebration I
wish all the cousins to the south one of the best you can possibly have.
More importantly that it's safe and fun filled with family, friends and
those who are every place else on the planet.

Enjoy it for every second you possibly can, as many countries and people of
the world have no idea what a magnificent celebration freedom such as yours
can be. Actually yours isn't a one day affair, it's life to go freely where
you wish 365 Days a year! That alone is truly a Special of Celebration.

Have a good one, enjoy and come home safe and sound! We'll see you come
Monday! Or however long you can take celebrating. :-)

Cheers and safe keeping from the GREAT WHITE NORTH! :-) Where else? From
your Canadian cousins! :-)

Enjoy Crew!

Dr. ted

Replies: Reply from rclark01 at comcast.net (rclark01 at comcast.net) ([Leica] JULY 4 INDEPENDENCE DAY)