Subject: [Leica] Cranes Over Alameda
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 06:55:09 -0700

Richard Man showed... Nice photos by his wife Karisu! :-)

The giant shipping cranes often remind us of horses, or the Imperial

AT-ATs from the Star Wars universe. We went there to Alameda this

evening, met up with our friend and took some photos. I was using my

medium format camera loaded with B&W film and I handed my Olympus E-3

with the forearm sized zoom lens to my wife and said, "here, you take

that."

http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/Alameda09/

She took most of this set. Nice!<<<<<<<<

Hi Richard,

You should be careful handing Karisu your camera as she looks like she could
be the new kid on the block and shoot yer buns off! :-)

Best bet photo as soon as it popped on screen. Page 2 top row #3 across.
It's right on uncluttered right on the mark a clean in your face photograph
without any hard looking to try and "see all the bits". On a scale of 1-10
it's a 10! :-)

Dr. ted :-)

Replies: Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Cranes Over Alameda)