Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another beach panorama, this time with the rights bits from Manfrotto
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 11:20:10 +0100

Nathan, I adopt the alternative approach of doing it all my hand rather than
using a tripod. This lacks the precision of your set up, but for the few
panoramas I do I'm happy with it. The problem is of course keeping
everything level. CS4 normally manages to salvage something. See the first
image in this slideshow, something I took in France in May...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39877124 at N05/sets/72157620538593657/show/

Steve

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] IMG: Another beach panorama, this time with the rights bits from Manfrotto)