Subject: [Leica] M8 - IR panorama
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 22:13:02 +0100

One of the great things about the M8 is that it allows you to take IR
photographs with a suitable filter attached to the lens. You need to adjust
the focusing, but I think I've just about got used to that now.

IR is a bit of a one trick pony, but I'm finding it interesting to play
with.

The first image in this slideshow is made from 3 frames stitched together in
Photoshop CS4 The lens was a Voigtlander 25mm...

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/39877124 at N05/sets/72157620538593657/show/>

Thanks for looking

Steve