Subject: [Leica] **SPAM** travel photos of places i've never been
From: lug at paulhardycarter.com (PHC)
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 19:33:26 +0200

Intriguing project Kyle. Reinforces my theory that at some point in
the near future every moment of every day will be photographed - I
just didn't realise that evil genius Cassidy would be controlling it
all.

What do you make of the pictures? What did the project tell you about
the world, or about people? Or photography?

Cheers, Paul.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter
www.theconstanteye.com        <<< NEW BOOK!