Subject: [Leica] Big Dark Garage filled with cars for the NYTimes
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 19:26:00 -0400

Thanks ric; its a thrill to do low light stuff with digital it does the
impossible on a regular basis and that's not even without vibration control
glass. Or fast glass. Or tripod. The pop up flash made for a few shots where
were not going to happen elsewise.
A tripod would not have worked for that shoot it was too cramped the cars
were too close together and things needed to happen too quickly but VR might
have been a big deal I'll know when I finally try it.
It's always something.

Mark William Rabiner