Subject: [Leica] IMG: Four days in Warsaw
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 07:12:36 +0000

Nathan,

Great walk through Warsaw.  It reminded me of our stay there last year.  You
showed many of the places that we visited during our 2 weeks there.  I am
going to have to get working and show my photos when I get back home from my
rushed trip to California this past 2 weeks.  Many seem to not like Warsaw,
but it is a fascinating place to visit in my opinion.  As you pointed out,
there is much construction going on and the changes are really changing the
look of the city.  It has changed quite a bit from when we visited there in
2004.  I really enjoyed your photo tour, and now I must get to work and show
my visit to this city.

Cheers,
Gene
-------------- Original message from Nathan Wajsman <photo at