Subject: [Leica] Platinum duotone for B&W
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 17:13:44 -0400

Photoshop has had  "Variations" in the image adjustments menu when it comes
to color corrections and contrast and density for decades and I'd hit that
button often; But less and less as once you've learned the difference
between red and magenta and cyan and blue and how to get rid of those casts
its easier just to hit command option B and make the correction. You've
learned to recognize a color cast.
And yes having variations laid out in front of you all at once helps teach
you.
Once in a blue moon I get a case of the stupids and hit that variations
button again.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Platinum duotone for B&W)