Subject: [Leica] New 85 f4 ZM
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 21:02:55 -0400

Amazing I forgot about the collapsible f4 macro.
And I would use this lens before I got the ZM.

When things say "macro" on them it normal adds some weight and bulk to the
optical package. I wonder if that's the case here..

The collapsible f4 macro perfect for the M9 full frame which I'm sure will
appear before we know it.

And the compact 75 Summicron perfect for the present M8 1.33 crop.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] New 85 f4 ZM)
Reply from tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray) ([Leica] New 85 f4 ZM)