Subject: [Leica] IMG: Silver Efex Pro and Sophia at the Children's Museum
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 00:17:29 -0400

Yet another file which might cost you one hundredth of a penny to store on
your hard drive and you can safe it as a .psd file which is what I do.
A Photoshop file. Say ten megabits.
Altering pixels means making photographs.
You know how if you want to bake a cake you gotta break an egg?
Well altering a pixel is not going to kill you either!
If you cant take the heat get out of the Starbucks.

Sure I love raw files.
But  I have thousands of .psd files which just seem to have to happen.
And the jpegs which come from those usually. That's just how I often do it.
Mostly people I'm sure make jpegs right from the raw file.

Mark William Rabiner