Subject: [Leica] Nikon Rumors
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 00:37:27 -0400

I've always been taught from an early age that Rumors are a bad thing.
I was not to spread them. Not to listen to them
That's how I was brought up. And I'm sticking to it.
But mainly....
WHO CARES!?

I'd love to hear a rumor of a Nikon rangefinder with an m mount full frame;
But more so I'd love to hear where the rumor CAME FROM;
As it is there a chance that there is any reality behind it.
You can say anything no matter how ridiculous but just call it an rumor.
Its an excuse for babbling.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Nikon Rumors)