Subject: [Leica] speaking of cars - Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport
From: ken at iisaka.com (Ken Iisaka)
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 10:11:34 -0700

Indeed.
Not that I would discourage anyone from buying it, it would never be in my
garage.  I much prefer light cars that are deft to negotiate twists and
turns that rewards me when I drive well, and punish me (but not too much)
when I don't.

It is frustrating on the road when stuck behind someone who cannot negotiate
turns, but takes off when the road straightens, only to be caught again.