Subject: [Leica] Nikon Rumors
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 17:54:37 -0700

Mark: APS-C vs. 4/3, not 35mm vs. 4/3. Read what I wrote.

Everything is a trade-off. Before you can finish saying D3 ISO 256000
20x24" print, I can say much less $$, more DoF, less strained arms.

Before you can say less noise at high ISO, I can say smaller lens,
image stabilized body.

Horses for courses.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com