Subject: [Leica] Nikon Rumors
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 17:58:06 -0700

How did pontificating on the virtues of full frame, which Master
Rabiner does not even own, except for film cameras, makes him an
expert?!!! :-)

Are you happen with your 10x15? What can the 5DMkII do that you want
or need? If you really need it, or really want it, heck stimulate our
economy!!! We can use the money.

The way out of this recession depends on people like you, who will buy
things. Please buy things.

Then our economy improves, and the rest of us can buy things too.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.rfman.com blog: http://rfman.wordpress.com

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Nikon Rumors)