Subject: [Leica] Nikon Rumors
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 20:25:27 -0500

I figure Mark has been around the block a few times, as we say.  I would
like a little cropping room, and also higher ISO's.  Yes, I'm OK with my
10x15's but better is well, better.  I just buy stuff that will hopefully
improve my photography, on a merit basis and seek advice.  As far as the way
out of the recession depending on "people like me", I have about a 45 person
professional payroll every two weeks, and growing, so I hope I'm doing my
part.

Ken