Subject: [Leica] Friday banana Flowers SonC
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 14:41:03 -0700

Sonny Carter showed:

I especially like today's flower.  The banana is my favorite fruit, and the

leaves seem so luxurious, but the flower is amazing in all varieties.  This

one comes from Adrene's garden, and I get to see it in the morning light, as

it is just steps from my side door.   Note the immature fruit below the

flower.  Have a great weekend!

http://www.sonc.com/friday_july_10_2009.htm

Hi Sonny,

Now that's a beautiful flower photo. The soft gentle light and crisp edges
of the flower petals is incredible it's all about an M8 and Leica glass. :-)

I mean we see a million flower pictures on Fridays and many, without hurting
anyone's feelings are ripe for file 13. Including mine when it's called for.

But this banana flower has such a visual edge to it as a special flower
picture. I suppose the light, sharpness and over all look of it simply makes
it look so good and different.

Good on you.

Cheers,

ted