Subject: [Leica] The Leica M8.2 Experience
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 22:59:48 -0700

Photographers using an M8 and still mentioning the sound of the shutter are
paying more attention to the clicking rather than the subject they are
recording. It's like get over it already, if it bugs you turn it in for the
M8.2 or upgrade it and the whining is over!

When I'm shooting with an M8 I'm thinking only about one thing always.. "The
quality of the images I'm recording!" That's it. The click of the camera is
meaningless, certainly compared to hammering away with three R8's and motor
drives. I'm way too busy looking at what's in front of me as photo subject
material during the shoot to even acknowledge any sounds.

Dr. ted