Subject: [Leica] IMG: Peacock, Stansted House, Hampshire, UK
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 17:38:51 -0400

I carry around a picture of a white peacock just like this which I took
outside the hippy peace sculpture outside of Saint John the Divine across
the street from the Hungarian pastry shop 112th and Amsterdam.
You usually only hear them. But in March its the mating season and they walk
around with their wings out. Often chasing after much younger tiny tweetie
pie's.

Here's a shot somebody else took of it
http://www.lostateminor.com/2008/06/03/a-white-peacock-at-st-john-the-divine
/

This is the white one.
The other one is a regular one.
I don't think its an albino but I didn't ask.

Here is some inside info on the topic
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peafowl
Make sure you scroll down to all the little pictures at the bottom.

Mark William Rabiner