Subject: [Leica] What is Rosetta
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 11:50:32 -0700 (PDT)

"I would try looking for updated twain drivers/plugins for your
scanners if you're noticing  significant performance problems, or if
photoshop is crashing or broken in some way."

The software for the Minolta is outdated; that's a given and it will never
be updated again, so I have to bite that bullet.

But here's the weird thing: the Epson flatbed driver is the very recent and
is written for intel macs, and is supposed to good well into Leopard having
come out just this spring. Still wants Rosetta.