Subject: [Leica] What is Rosetta
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:29:02 -0500

Sonny,

Someone in another thread was asking about scanning Kodachrome.  One Vuescan
suggestion that I found somewhere in the past, but can't recall the
reference, was to scan slides using the "image" setting, rather than the
"slidefilm" setting.  It worked for me with Kodachrome slides dating back to
1952.
 I seem to recall the "scan as positives" suggestion, and I think I used it
with Vuescan and my old Dimage Scan Dual II.
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA