Subject: [Leica] Scanning Kodachrome
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 18:59:53 -0400

My tip would be to just jump in and do it.

People live very vicariously on the internet with their photography.

I saw a guy unwrap a CV lens he'd just got in the mail put it on the table
then start looking it up on the internet for how good it was.
The camera was sitting right next to it on the table.
As he was sitting there typing away into his laptop looking for threads on
his lens I said meekly "maybe you should put the lens on the camera?".
He was all set to put it back on eBay if he heard one negative word about
it.

Mark William Rabiner