Subject: [Leica] What is Rosetta
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 18:41:53 -0400

If you scan in raw format the interface of your scanning software becomes
irreverent. All that matters is your compiled knowledge of Photoshop which
you then open the scanned file in with all information and work from from
scratch. It could be a bit off. But always "make rightable" in Photoshop.
With nothing dropped out.
Half the scanning software now a days I may be wrong has a raw option.

Not rare but:

Raw raw raw.

Mark William Rabiner