Subject: [Leica] The Leica M8.2 Experience
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 01:09:53 +0100

I haven't shot a roll of film since getting the M8. I see no need to.
Everything about the M8 is 'better'. If I shoot a roll in the future it;ll
be to make sure my M6 is still working. I still have some rolls of Agfa
Neopan 25 in the freezer. They're only about 4 years out of date, but I
reckon they'll still be ok in another decade.

Steve