Subject: [Leica] Leica M8 "Discreet Shutter"
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 22:14:21 +0100

Using the discrete mode on an M8 makes you realise that the loudest noise is
the shutter firing, not the later shutter recocking. I tried it for a few
weeks and then reverted to the standard mode since it made virtually no
difference to the noise levels.

The M8.2 shutter on the other hand is _far_ quieter in my experience.

Steve

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Leica M8 "Discreet Shutter")
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Leica M8 "Discreet Shutter")
Reply from stikwa at comcast.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Leica M8 "Discreet Shutter")