Subject: [Leica] Digital projection on the big screen
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 21:36:27 -0400

Thanks Richard that for me equals me "not there now".
Blacks in moving pix are just as much a key issue as in stills.
And that's not just me.

I read a CINEMATOGRAPHERS TALK CINEMATOGRAPHY book and the blacks in a
cinema print is all they talk about. And it starts with the shooting, film
stocks and lighting not just the processing. Which they tend to call
"timing".
Cin?ma for me is my real first love stills for me have been an easy cop out.
I'm changing my major. There's still time. Schools not out. I'll take summer
school.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor) ([Leica] Digital projection on the big screen)