Subject: [Leica] M8 with 135 examples
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 00:13:27 +0200

Hi Chris,

As I have commented to Mark, IMHO this is a question to act carefully
and frame a little more then what you see, I think remember I've shot
at F5,6, is not very bad...

The patch is in my opinion smaller thanthe real frame of the 135 ->
180 on the M8, but an slight movement is enough to frame correctly or
bad, my advice would be to have the patch as reference but to be no
exigeant with the precision and give more frame for the subject. The
patch it is only a "more or les"..., I hope this help you.

Saludos
Lluis

El 15/07/2009, a las 23:41, Christopher Birchenhall escribi?: