Subject: [Leica] Mark's PAWs weeks 26, 27 and 28
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 06:31:21 +0100

Hi Lluis,

thanks for looking and commenting.  As far as week 26 was concerned, I
did increase the saturation a touch in order to get a Martin Parr type
look to the image.  I also wanted to emphasise the bright sunshine and
above all, the redness of the man's back.  It really was that red!  I
wager he was very sore the next day.

Best wishes

Mark

--