Subject: [Leica] Mark's PAWs weeks 26, 27 and 28
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 15:38:34 -0700

Mark,

As they say, "Mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the noonday sun"

Jerry

Replies: Reply from mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope) ([Leica] Mark's PAWs weeks 26, 27 and 28)
Message from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Mark's PAWs weeks 26, 27 and 28)
Message from mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope) ([Leica] Mark's PAWs weeks 26, 27 and 28)