Subject: [Leica] About discreet shooter and shooting discretely
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 22:43:35 -0700

Henning Wulff wrote:
> An 8x10 shooter comes by, sees the Leica snapshooter, and thinks
>
> 'They come all the way out here, and don't bring a REAL camera?'

There was actually one very fit guy at the workshop at Golden Trout who
carried a 4x5 camera, loading bag, enough film and holders for about 15
photos a day, and an enormous wooden tripod up 11,000 feet and on hikes
of 5 miles of more a day.   That requires dedication!! This was a group
of mainly pixel peepers, though, and    I'm not convinced that photos
should be examined with a loupe instead of standing back to see what the
photo is really about.

Tina

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] About discreet shooter and shooting discretely)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] About discreet shooter and shooting discretely)