Subject: [Leica] Epson 2880 Printer favor......
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 01:27:17 -0400

You'll know how much a racket it is or is not when you compute how many
prints you get to a liter. Enough to wallpaper your house then the one next
door.

I'll tell you though the price of the ink adds a buck to the price of a
print.
I'm paying a buck a sheet for my rag paper I use though I print a lot of
5x7s so that's half that.
I'm sure its a buck more for the ink for a letter sized print.

In the 80s for me to make C prints it cost me at the rental lab a buck for
the sheet of paper and a buck for the processing.
It also cost so much an hour to be there.

But I'd sell them for 20 to 100 bucks or more and by the dozens.
They say you cant make money in the darkroom but that ain't always the case.

If you wanna make a cake you gotta break some eggs.
But first you need a chicken.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Epson 2880 Printer favor......)