Subject: [Leica] Epson 2880 Printer favor......
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 01:35:18 -0400

Ever price RA-4 chemistry to develop a C print?
Its not free.

The chemistry for direct positive print from slides cost several times as
much. Cibachrome brand what they call it now a few times more than that.
When you buy a box of paper you know that's not where the cost ends.
Photography cost money.

The real cost is your time.
It could cost you 10 bucks to make a print but it could take you an hour to
do it. Its the hour you're charging them for the 10 bucks is nothing.
That's if you were doing it for a living.
But you could extrapolate if you were just doing it real seriously.
And people who spend 4 - 8 grand for a lens you'd hope might be in that
category sometimes. Which is why I mention it here.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Epson 2880 Printer favor......)